CHEERpy TALK

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Perplexed???...Read on.

Every week I have colourful days to live by:
Monday........ always comes out of the BLUE
Tuesday....... makes me as passionate as the PURPLE
Wednesday... generally uses my GREY matter
Thursday...... I am GREEN with envy
Friday........... I am in my BLACK humour mood
Saturday....... I am in the PINK of health
Sunday......... I paint the town RED

Labels:

posted by CHEERpy TALK at 2:46 PM

3 Comments:

lol! well perplexed!

September 9, 2008 at 8:38:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Perplexed . . . I am this continually LOL!!!

September 10, 2008 at 2:53:00 PM GMT+5:30  

That is quite nice. You have creative mind and good sense to play with words in nice way.

Life is like that perple(xed) :).
Great work. Keep it up!

November 2, 2008 at 6:28:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home